We are pleased to announce that our doors are now open and we look forward to seeing you and your pets inside!
- We welcome ONE customer per appointment.
- You must be masked while in the clinic. There are no exceptions. Masks must cover both your nose and mouth completely.
- Do not enter the clinic if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID.
- We will continue to offer curbside service if that is your preference or if you are unable to wear a mask.
- We are respectful of your time and strive to keep our appointments running on time. If you arrive late for your appointment, we may ask you to reschedule so as not to delay the rest of the day’s appointments.
- Please continue to email requests for pet food and medication refills.
- Our entire team is working very hard to ensure a safe and smooth transition back to ‘normal’. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.